Data formats for NMRFAM-Sparky
This page outlines the steps to get data in the correct format for NMRFAM-Sparky.
Processing in nmrPipe
- Navigate to the directory that holds data.
- Add generic fid.com and ft.com scripts into directory.
- Type command "bruker". This will read in the .ser file.
- Update script, then copy & paste into your fid.com
- "./fid.com" (may have to use "chmod 777 ./fid.com" first)
- "./ft.com" (may have to use "chmod 777 ./ft.com" first)
- "nmrDraw" opens up a 1H-15N HSQC in 1 13C plane.
- Phase spectra using nmrPipe commands.
- Navigate to folder created by your ft.com command. (contain series of testxxx.ft3 files)
- Use command "xyz2pipe -in test%03d.ft3 -x > XXXX.pipe"
- Open NMRFAM-Sparky and open XXXX.pipe (Will ask to convert to UCSF file)
Processing in TopSpin
- Use bruk2ucsf app to convert data processed in TopSpin
- Input the 3rrr file
- Output a xxxx.ucsf file
- Open file in Sparky